Over the years there has been more importance placed on good quality on site (or on page) optimisation, especially with the latest round of Google updates. My team works with you from the ground up to achieve only the very best service.
On Site / Page Optimisation Features
- SEO analysis of site content.
- Competition analysis.
- Keyword research – to distinguish search rates and competition for phrases.
- Meta tag optimisation – descriptive text focused towards the key phrases.
- Title tag optimization – giving clear and concise information about individual pages within the site.
- Header tag optimisation – descriptive headings letting the search engine know what the page as a whole is about.
- Alt tag optimization – descriptive text to highlight what the images are within the site.
- Content analysis – additional content focused towards the targeted key phrases to be implemented where applicable.
- Internal linking – allowing the search engine to flow into other relevant pages of information.
- Optimised submission to Google Places – allows your company to be found under localised key phrases (when relevant).
- Installation and continuous monitoring of Google Analytics – allows you to monitor all the traffic/visitors going to the site.
- Installation and continuous monitoring of Google Webmaster Tools
- XML sitemap creation for submission to Google and Bing – lets the search engines know which pages you would like them to crawl and index.
Once the onsite optimisation is complete, your site will then be informing the search engines that it is relevant to the targeted search terms, meaning that your site will be in an improved position when those terms are searched for by a potential customer.